Dear SALLR delegate
HOT TOPICS IN THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN
As we are preparing for our world to open up, we’ve been busy doing everything we can to make sure that you can deal with all the issues that you are going to face.
And we are ready! We are ready to make sure that you are up-to-date and competent to deal with the latest developments, particularly those that will affect you in the post-lockdown workplace environment, including the following:
- business rescue
- fixed-term contracts
- the employer’s vicarious liability for acts of employees, inclusive of them not complying with the relevant COVID-19 health and safety prescriptions
- terminating employment lawfully for operational reasons
- settlement agreements
- the employer’s and employees’ rights and obligations during a retrenchment exercise
- the interpretation of employees’ contracts of employment
- payments of bonuses
- benefits disputes
- service level agreements
- changing the terms and/or conditions of employment
- transfer of businesses as going concerns
You are invited to test your knowledge and preparedness levels by answering the questions identified in our lists of issues: https://www.sallr.co.
And remember, in terms of the SALLR COVID-19 relief package, each delegate will receive a subsidy of R1 590.00 – all you have to do is complete the attached registration form and forward to Taryn van der Merwe at email@example.com.
Kindest SALLR regards
During the recent live broadcasts of the SALLRs’ 36th annual seminar, held from Wednesday 12 August 2020 to Thursday 3 September 2020, the SALLR team conducted various surveys covering a variety of issues and, set out herein, are the combined results obtained from such five live broadcast sessions. Kindly note that the percentages have been rounded off.
As always, our workbook is a stunner – simply put, it is 383 pages jam-packed with all the essential tools you need to keep up-to-date and ready to deal with all the challenges you are currently facing.