The tools in this toolbox are designed to assist employers with various administrative functions, including the following:
- the screening of visitors (Annexure 7)
- the declaration of COVID-19 symptoms (Annexure 8)
- the suggested approach how to deal with comorbidities (Annexure 9)
- the tracking of employee or visitor travelling history (Annexure 10)
- the utilisation of employees of employer vehicle(s) (Annexure 11)
- the suggested PPE register (Annexure 12)
lastly, we have also compiled a summary of return to work considerations that should be taken into account when compiling your specific employer responsibilities checklist, as well as your return to work policy (Annexure 13 attached hereto is such summary of considerations).
As indicated before, when adapting the recommended documentation to your specific environment, consideration should be given to your specific workplace, business, the industry within which you operate and the realities of your workforce.
During the recent live broadcasts of the SALLRs’ 36th annual seminar, held from Wednesday 12 August 2020 to Thursday 3 September 2020, the SALLR team conducted various surveys covering a variety of issues and, set out herein, are the combined results obtained from such five live broadcast sessions. Kindly note that the percentages have been rounded off.
As always, our workbook is a stunner – simply put, it is 383 pages jam-packed with all the essential tools you need to keep up-to-date and ready to deal with all the challenges you are currently facing.