A short video answering the following questions you may have and regarding the upcoming live broadcasts of the SOUTH AFRICAN LABOUR LAW REPORTS (SALLR) 36th annual seminar:
- SALLR COVID-19 relief fund – your subsidy per delegate?
- Differences between the SALLR live broadcasts and webinars?
- Lucky draw prizes – the last R125 000 is up for grabs?
- Seminar programme?
- Hot topics?
- Splitting your attendance over three broadcasts at no further cost?
- New features of the seminar workbook?
- When do we distribute the PowerPoint presentations?
- When do we distribute the seminar workbooks?
- Your participation in our exhibition options?
- Technical support?
It is apparent that government initially took the viewpoint that vaccination against Covid-19 should not be compulsory. However, it appears that the recently-promulgated Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures (‘the Directions’) signifies a very different approach.