A short video answering the following questions you may have and regarding the upcoming live broadcasts of the SOUTH AFRICAN LABOUR LAW REPORTS (SALLR) 36th annual seminar:
- SALLR COVID-19 relief fund – your subsidy per delegate?
- Differences between the SALLR live broadcasts and webinars?
- Lucky draw prizes – the last R125 000 is up for grabs?
- Seminar programme?
- Hot topics?
- Splitting your attendance over three broadcasts at no further cost?
- New features of the seminar workbook?
- When do we distribute the PowerPoint presentations?
- When do we distribute the seminar workbooks?
- Your participation in our exhibition options?
- Technical support?
A short video answering the following questions you may have and regarding the upcoming live broadcasts of the SOUTH AFRICAN LABOUR LAW REPORTS (SALLR) 36th annual seminar.
During the recent live broadcasts of the SALLRs’ 36th annual seminar, held from Wednesday 12 August 2020 to Thursday 3 September 2020, the SALLR team conducted various surveys covering a variety of issues and, set out herein, are the combined results obtained from such five live broadcast sessions. Kindly note that the percentages have been rounded off.
As always, our workbook is a stunner – simply put, it is 383 pages jam-packed with all the essential tools you need to keep up-to-date and ready to deal with all the challenges you are currently facing.