The South African Labour Law Reports is delighted to invite you to the launch of the fourth edition of CCMA RULES INCLUDING RULES OF VARIOUS COURTS, dealing with the 2019 CCMA rules,
by Brian van Zyl
Attend the BOOK LAUNCH and
- qualify for a once-off 20% DISCOUNT – in order to ensure availability of the publication, kindly immediately:
- register online, or
- download and complete the offline order form and forward same to Taryn van der Merwe at email@example.com
- immediately gain access TO YOUR PERSONAL COPY OF THE PUBLICATION WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR IT TO BE SENT BY REGISTERED POST
- participate in a LUCKY DRAW countrywide, 16 lucky winners will each receive a free copy of the publication (four lucky winners per venue)
- participate in the AUTHOR SIGNING PROCESS that will take place
When and Where?
At each venue, the number of attendants has been limited to 100.
|Thursday, 6 June 2019||Cape Town||The Table Bay|
|Tuesday, 11 June 2019||Durban||The Pearls, Umhlanga|
|Wednesday, 12 June 2019||Johannesburg||The Maslow Hotel|
|Thursday, 13 June 2019||Pretoria||Time Square|
Leaving you enough time to do what you have to do!
|Registration:||07h15 – 08h00|
|Tea, coffee and breakfast refreshments:||07h15 – 08h00|
|Welcoming address:||08h00 – 08h15|
|Announcement of lucky draw winners:||08h15|
|Distribution of books bought at discounted rate:||08h15 – 09h00|
|Book signing:||08h15 – 09h00|
|End of book launch:||09h00|
The registration process:
- Complete and submit the form
- 20% Discount Coupon – look out for our Registration Confirmation email with your 20% discount coupon.
- Order your book online and enter the Coupon Code at checkout to activate your 20% discount.
- Your book may be collected at the Book Launch.
You may also download the registration document to register offline.