SALLR delegates are invited to join the SALLR WhatsApp group (+27 41 373 4322) to pose any questions to Brian during the seminar broadcasts. He will then respond to a selection of these questions after tea- and lunch breaks.
How to use WhatsApp on your desktop
WhatsApp Web makes sending messages much easier by using your computer’s browser and keyboard rather than your phone. You’ll need to keep your phone connected to the internet, but it is a very convenient and effective way to engage with us whilst watching the live broadcasts.
- On your computer browser, navigate to web.whatsapp.com.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, tap the three dots in the top right, then WhatsApp Web.
- Tap the plus icon at the top right.
- Point your phone camera at the QR code on your computer screen.
- WhatsApp should instantly log in on your computer.